LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

Reading progress update: I've read 223 out of 494 pages.

The Crystal Cave - Mary Stewart

This is a re-read from high school for me. Mary Stewart's writing definitely stands the test of time.  Anyone who likes Fantasy, Legends or Arthurian literature really is missing something if they don't read this.

I'm going to be careful to avoid spoilers in any updates I do because it's a buddy read and people are reading at different paces.

One thing I will say is that as far as I know, it's the only book that goes into Merlin's childhood and how he came into the magic that defines him. If anyone knows of another, please do tell me!