LoraM

Kitchen Witchcraft
Rachel Patterson
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 5%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce

The Woman Who Killed Donald Trump

— feeling surprised
The Woman Who Killed Donald Trump - Sam Bower

by Sam Bower

There's so much wrong with the idea of writing this, but it was going for free and morbid curiosity made me look.

It's a short story involving government agencies who people already believe perform assassinations for 'the good of the country' and is surprisingly well written. If the names were fictional, it would actually be a very good political intrigue story. The twist at the end was excellent.

As real names were used, it does fit public perceptions of the characters. Who can tell how accurate those might or might not be? I'm sure that writing it served as catharsis for the author, though I think it might have been wiser to at least change the names to fictional ones. Anyone who reads it would recognize who it's meant to be anyway.

I'm going to ignore that aspect and give it a high rating for good writing. If the secret service hauls this person away, well, that's nothing to do with me. All I did was read it and enjoy it, perhaps a little too much.