LoraM

Progress: 27/394pages
Loch Ness Revenge
Hunter Shea
Progress: 84%
The Second Sister (Amendyr Book 1)
Rae D. Magdon
Dark Ride
P.G. Kassel
Progress: 26%
SLEEPY HOLLOW: General of the Dead (Jason Crane Book 3)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 14%

January wrap-up

Rebel of the Sands - Alwyn Hamilton Letters To The Damned - Austin Crawley A Tale du Mort - Jaimey Grant;Wendy Swore;Rita J. Webb;Paige Ray;Jeanne Voelker;K. G. Borland;Gwendolyn McIntyre;Katrina Monroe;S. M. Carrière Splintered Souls (Flames of Time Book 1) - Erica Lucke Dean Infernal Parade - Clive Barker, Bob Eggleton The Art of Leather Burning: Step-by-Step Pyrography Techniques - Lora Susan Irish The Doors of Perception/Heaven and Hell - Aldous Huxley Surviving The Evacuation, Book 1: London - Frank Tayell

Since I know I'll be working tomorrow and I'm not close enough to finish anymore books before the end of the day, I might as well get this done early.

8 books for the month, one of them a re-read because a group was reading it.

5 Netgalley books! I had a moment of weakness, but most of this batch have been really good! I even snagged the sequel to Rebel of the Sands, which I'll be starting very soon.

1 craft book and 1 from the Philosophy backlog.

1 Dystopian off my tbr A-list. Oh, I meant to read more from that list, but the Netgalley selections pushed in front again. No worries, only 2 left and one of those is the sequel I'm looking forward to starting.

I also got my samples organised and all the ones off my cloud downloaded to my Kindle folder so I can see how many I've got. I read loads of them but lost track of how many. I have about 130 still to read. I'm going to try to reduce that number every month.

I've had a very enjoyable reading month. I may have given into the lure of Netgalley, but I've learned to spot books I'm more likely to enjoy.