LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

February Wrap-up

Scattered Souls - Erica Lucke Dean Traitor to the Throne - Alwyn Hamilton Hell's Gate -  'Jane Aitken (Translator)', Laurent Gaudé, Emily Boyce

Only 3 books finished this month, all Netgalley. But that clears my Netgalley list and I'm pushing forward with my A-list tbr.

I also read a lot of samples so despite also adding a lot of them, I'm down to 109.

Top prize for the month goes to Traitor to the Throne, sequel to Rebel of the Sands. These are some brilliant Fantasy! Can't wait for the next book to come out.