LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 48%

March wrap-up

Sweet Child of Time: Episode Seven of The Chronicles of the Harekaiian - Shanna Lauffey EMP: Heading Home - Wilson Harp The Goblin Emperor - Katherine Addison A Spark of Justice - J.D. Hawkins

I'm surprised I actually finished one more this month than last. I've been out a lot and struggling for reading time. But, I finished these 4! All good, although the EMP sequel was a little slow in parts. Best read is either The Goblin Emperor or Sweet Child of Time, hard to choose between a goblin Fantasy and time travel, especially when I've invested so much of myself into this series.

I've plowed through my samples! Down to 84 now, despite constantly adding more. I'm hoping to have them cleared in the next couple of months.

It's been a good month for pure enjoyment of reading, when I've had the opportunity!