LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

My own unapologetic opinions on books and writing.

How to Stop Time
Progress: 39%
Progress: 56%

April wrap-up

At the Water's Edge: A Novel - Sara Gruen Stone Cold Bastards - Jake Bible

I finished just 2 books this month. Pretty poor, but I'm slogging through 2 long ones and have had a lot of real life interrupting my reading time.

I have, however, made good progress towards clearing the samples, despite continually adding more. I'm down to 69, from 115! I'm trying to read at least one a day, keeping in mind that I don't get further than a page or two on some.

If I keep it up, I should be clear in around 2 months and I can tackle the free book slush pile.

Of the 2 whole books I read this month, At The Water's Edge takes the prize for best read. It actually had me very fascinated, though definitely not my usual subject matter. This author is just that good.