LoraM

Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Samuel S. Marquis
Ireland the Best
Sally McKenna, John McKenna

May wrap up

Whispers Under Ground - Ben Aaronovitch Moon Over Soho - Ben Aaronovitch American Gods: A Novel - Neil Gaiman

Three books finished this month. I'm obviously working too much and don't have enough reading time. How do some of you do it?

I've been working my way through the Rivers of London series because I have book 7 from Netgalley to read and review. I'm more than half through book 4 now. I do have book 5 on my Kindle, but unless someone tells me there are major spoilers I'm going to read book 7 next. I seem to have collected 3 Netgalley books again and am waiting to hear on one more... oops!

The samples collection has plummeted this month! I'm down to 32 despite new acquisitions! If I keep this up, I'll have it cleared by end of June and can start vetting those gazillion free books!