LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

The Goblin King (A Tale of the Seven Kingdoms) (Volume 1)
Michael Card
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 53%

June wrap-up

How to Stop Time - Matt Haig Ghost Box: Voices from Spirits, ETs, Shadow People & Other Astral Beings - Paulette Moon, Chris Moon The Show-Off Monkey and Other Taoist Tales - Mark W. McGinnis The Furthest Station - Ben Aaronovitch Broken Homes - Ben Aaronovitch

I can't believe June is over already! Where does the time go? I must be getting old. Or working too much.

I finished 5 books this month. 4 of them from Netgalley, oops! I seem to have lost control again and have 6 more from them to keep me from my A-list reading, but 3 are cooking and craft books and they go fast.

I've been downloading new samples like mad, but still got my collection down to 28. Yay! Soon I'll be making my way through that backlog of free books, though I think I'm going to make a point of having one of my A-list on the go despite the Netgalley selections. I've just finished a book so I'll pluck one from that list to start over the weekend. I have a BBQ to go to tomorrow so maybe start a new read on Sunday.