LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

My own unapologetic opinions on books and writing.

Tales of Men and Ghosts
Edith Wharton
Progress: 6%
First Templar Nation: How the Knights Templar Created Europe's First Nation-state
Freddy Silva
Progress: 51/451pages
Symphony of Ruin: A Labyrinth of Souls Novel
Christina Lay
Progress: 50%
High Witch (High Witch Book 1) (Volume 1)
Mona Hanna
Progress: 36%
Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

August wrap-up!

Russian Hill - Ty Hutchinson The Rules of Magic - Alice Hoffman Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater Contemporary Cables: Classic Aran Reimagined in Current Styles - Jody Long The Green Mile - Stephen King Original Magic: The Rituals and Initiations of the Persian Magi - Flowers,  Stephen E.,  Ph.D.

6 books read, plus a sampler that I'm not really counting. Three of these Netgalley, but that dance card is clear in anticipation of Halloween Bingo reads.

Two surprisingly enjoyable reads from genres I don't often peruse were Russian Hill (Crime drama) and Shiver (YA Romance). Then of course The Green Mile was brilliant!

I've collected a couple dozen new samples but not reading them yet. I have Halloween books to read!