LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

My own unapologetic opinions on books and writing.

Tales of Men and Ghosts
Edith Wharton
Progress: 6%
First Templar Nation: How the Knights Templar Created Europe's First Nation-state
Freddy Silva
Progress: 51/451pages
Symphony of Ruin: A Labyrinth of Souls Novel
Christina Lay
Progress: 50%
High Witch (High Witch Book 1) (Volume 1)
Mona Hanna
Progress: 36%
Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2)
Richard Gleaves
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

A reshuffle, Ghosts and Center square

Mirror Mirror - Anthony M. Strong SLEEPY HOLLOW: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane Book 2) - Richard Gleaves
— feeling ghost

It came to my attention that after already shuffling a few books around, the one I eventually started reading for center square is over 500 pages. It's a key position and a book I've been wanting to read, plus I've read too far to stop now!

So, after looking at my options, I've decided the one I had lined up for Ghosts isn't that important to me and I've moved Bridge of Bones to the Ghosts square and looked through my Horror folder specifically looking for something short for Center square.

Mirror, Mirror will do nicely. 53 pages. Phew!