LoraM

Vicious
V.E. Schwab
Progress: 10%
Unfettered
Kevin Hearne, Michael J. Sullivan, Lev Grossman, Brandon Sanderson, Patrick Rothfuss, Daniel Abraham, Shawn Speakman, Jennifer Bosworth, Mark Lawrence, Blake Charlton, Peter V. Brett, Geno Salvatore, Robert V.S. Redick, Eldon Thompson, David Anthony Durham, Peter Orull
Progress: 18%

September wrap-up 2017

Faerie Tale: A Novel of Terror and Fantasy - Raymond E. Feist The Day of the Triffids - John Wyndham Symphony of Ruin: A Labyrinth of Souls Novel - Christina Lay A Spark of Justice - J.D. Hawkins Cabal - Clive Barker Children of Chaos - Greg F. Gifune Stalking Jack the Ripper - Kerri Maniscalco Mirror Mirror - Anthony M. Strong A Latent Dark - Martin Kee Helltown - Jeremy Bates

Wow. I finished 16 books this month! That's not a lot to some of you speed readers, but it is for me. I average 4-6 books a month usually.

I'm also very close to finishing 2 more. :D

Just one of this month's books was a Netgalley read, Symphony of Ruin. The others came out of either my A-list or my free books slush pile, or were sourced from Amazon's daily freebies or in the case of Classics, from Gutenberg.

I didn't read any samples all month. I had about a dozen saved up before Bingo started, but the pile has been growing from all the books I see from others' Bingo reads! I'm not going to tackle that folder until November. It will be interesting to see how many collect up!

So, for October, Bingo continues. Once I hit blackout, if I manage it, I'll try the other books from my free books slush that I put aside for back-ups in case some of my choices turn out to be duds. It will give me a start on cleaning out the free books backlog!