LoraM

Progress: 36/280pages
The Mermaid and Mrs Hancock
Imogen Hermes Gowar
Progress: 5%
About Time: Einstein's Unfinished Revolution (Penguin Science)
Paul Davies
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 48%

Post-Bingo Reading

The Toy Makers - Robert Dinsdale Devil's Day - Andrew Michael Hurley Fools and Mortals - Bernard Cornwell Ramses the Damned: The Passion of Cleopatra - Anne Rice, Christopher Rice First Person: A novel - Richard Flanagan Lava Storm In the Neighborhood (Giant Tales Apocalypse 10-Minute Stories) (Volume 1) - Paul D. Scavitto, Sharon Willett, Stephanie Baskerville, Robert Tozer, Shae Hamrick, Christian W. Freed, Rebecca Lacy, Douglas G. Clarke, Mike Boggia, Sylvia Stein, Gail Harkins, Glenda Reynolds, Lynette White, Randy Dutton, Joyce Shaughnessy, Amos Andrew Parker, Laura S

With all my Bingo card books read and just waiting around for calls, I thought I would launch into reading my backlog of Netgalley books and finish off the anthology I've had on my currently reading shelf for months now. There's only a couple of stories left in the anthology so might as well finish.

I've started reading three of the Netgalley books and all are at least reasonably good so far. The other two look interesting but I'm going to get further in the ones I've started before I start new reads. Probably just a few days delay so that I'm not just getting a handle of 5 stories at once.

Once I've got on top of those, I still have 5 pages of Horror books in my Bingo folder because I had back-ups picked out for the categories where I was ferreting out possibilities from my free books slush pile. I've been threatening to clear the slush for ages so I think I'll start with those.

As soon as I start finishing off Netgalley reads, I'll also start alternating with my A-list so that I've always got one of those going. Then there is the Samples folder. I had accrued 12 new samples at the beginning of September. A lot of interesting books have come down my feed during Bingo and I've just been ordering samples freely to look at later. I now have 115 waiting. Um, yeah. I'll probably bounce between clearing those and the free books slush.

At any rate, I have no lack of books to read while the game finishes off. Wheeee!