LoraM

Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 61%

October 2017 Wrap-Up

Dead Sea - Tim Curran Mary Reilly - Valerie Martin The Elementals - Michael Rowe, Michael McDowell First Templar Nation: How the Knights Templar Created Europe's First Nation-state - Freddy Silva Lava Storm In the Neighborhood (Giant Tales Apocalypse 10-Minute Stories) (Volume 1) - Paul D. Scavitto, Sharon Willett, Stephanie Baskerville, Robert Tozer, Shae Hamrick, Christian W. Freed, Rebecca Lacy, Douglas G. Clarke, Mike Boggia, Sylvia Stein, Gail Harkins, Glenda Reynolds, Lynette White, Randy Dutton, Joyce Shaughnessy, Amos Andrew Parker, Laura S One Blood - Qwantu Amaru Foxglove Summer: A Rivers of London Novel - Ben Aaronovitch Sleepy Hollow: Bridge of Bones (Jason Crane) (Volume 2) - Richard Gleaves Vampire - In the Beginning - Charmain Marie Mitchell Carmilla - Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu

12 books for me this month! More than double my average. Add The thin Man and Turn of the Screw to the above pictured books.

Thanks to Bingo. Now time to get back to other things I do besides reading every spare minute, though it's been fun.

No samples again, but clearing that folder again will resume soon. I have 5 Netgalley books to clear and then I'll settle into keeping at least 1 A-list book going while working through the Bingo folder where I have a load of back-ups for some of the squares. I might even read something besides Horror soon.