LoraM

Progress: 27/394pages
Loch Ness Revenge
Hunter Shea
Progress: 84%
The Second Sister (Amendyr Book 1)
Rae D. Magdon
Dark Ride
P.G. Kassel
Progress: 26%
SLEEPY HOLLOW: General of the Dead (Jason Crane Book 3)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 14%

November Wrap-up

Devil's Day - Andrew Michael Hurley Captives of the Flame (The Fall of the Towers, #1) - Samuel R. Delany Dark Carnival - Nancy K. Duplechain Fools and Mortals - Bernard Cornwell First Person: A novel - Richard Flanagan Children's book: Moshe Comes to Visit: Fun Rhyming book about Overcoming fears and positive thinking - Tehila Sade Moyal, Fatima Pires Ramses the Damned: The Passion of Cleopatra - Anne Rice, Christopher Rice The Discovery of Witches - Hopkins,  Matthew

Eight books finished this month and two more well in progress. An easy favourite among the above would be Fools and Mortals, but Cornwell is a great author. Dark Carnival gets the award for best indie and I've put her other two books on my ereaderiq list.

This was mostly a month for clearing Netgalley and fulfilling holiday Bingo reads. I have one and a half netgalley books still to finish and highly recommend The Toy Makers, which I'm halfway through! I also have the science book to finish for my Newtonmass square, but it's time travel so I'm enjoying that too.

I have some books put aside for this year's Christmas reads.  I'll post about those soon.