LoraM

Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Samuel S. Marquis
Ireland the Best
Sally McKenna, John McKenna

November Wrap-up

Devil's Day - Andrew Michael Hurley Captives of the Flame (The Fall of the Towers, #1) - Samuel R. Delany Dark Carnival - Nancy K. Duplechain Fools and Mortals - Bernard Cornwell First Person: A novel - Richard Flanagan Children's book: Moshe Comes to Visit: Fun Rhyming book about Overcoming fears and positive thinking - Tehila Sade Moyal, Fatima Pires Ramses the Damned: The Passion of Cleopatra - Anne Rice, Christopher Rice The Discovery of Witches - Hopkins,  Matthew

Eight books finished this month and two more well in progress. An easy favourite among the above would be Fools and Mortals, but Cornwell is a great author. Dark Carnival gets the award for best indie and I've put her other two books on my ereaderiq list.

This was mostly a month for clearing Netgalley and fulfilling holiday Bingo reads. I have one and a half netgalley books still to finish and highly recommend The Toy Makers, which I'm halfway through! I also have the science book to finish for my Newtonmass square, but it's time travel so I'm enjoying that too.

I have some books put aside for this year's Christmas reads.  I'll post about those soon.