LoraM

Progress: 11%
A Conjuring of Light
V.E. Schwab
Progress: 35%
SLEEPY HOLLOW: General of the Dead (Jason Crane Book 3)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 71%
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 71%

December Wrap-up

Old Celtic Romances - P.W. Joyce Sigil Witchery: A Witch's Guide to Crafting Magick Symbols - Laura Tempest Zakroff Fairies:: A Guide to the Celtic Fair Folk - Morgan Daimler Dreamtime Dragons - Nils Visser The Grand Phantom - Harold Cloninger A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens Plum Dandi Knits: Simple Designs for Luxury Yarns - Alicia Plummer, Melissa Schaschwary The Mermaid and Mrs Hancock - Imogen Hermes Gowar The Toy Makers - Robert Dinsdale About Time: Einstein's Unfinished Revolution -  Paul Davies

Yes, there's one more day but although I'm getting close to finishing Uprooted by Naomi Novik, I definitely won't be finishing any other books before January 1st.

I seem to have given myself a lot of non-fiction to read this month. Mostly from Netgalley.

I expect to finish Uprooted between today and tomorrow so I'm counting 11 books for the month. Not bad for me!

The stand out ones besides Uprooted (which I'm really enjoying) would be The Toy Makers and the Dreamtime Dragons Anthology. Both have given me a lot of reading pleasure. I enjoyed the re-reading of A Christmas Carol too. 5 of the books are non-fiction so only a couple of meh books.

I also got through some of the samples backlog again. I've only got about 80 left. I collected a LOT over Halloween!

I still have some non-fiction reads in progress so that may slow me down for January reading, but I seem to be averaging more in a month than I used to. I blame all of you.