LoraM

Progress: 27/394pages
Loch Ness Revenge
Hunter Shea
Progress: 84%
The Second Sister (Amendyr Book 1)
Rae D. Magdon
Dark Ride
P.G. Kassel
Progress: 26%
SLEEPY HOLLOW: General of the Dead (Jason Crane Book 3)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 14%

January wrap-up

Alice Starmore's Glamourie (Calla Editions) - Jade Starmore, Alice Starmore The Goblin King (A Tale of the Seven Kingdoms) (Volume 1) - Michael Card Occulture: The Unseen Forces That Drive Culture Forward - Carl Abrahamsson, Gary Valentine Lachman Real Quanta: Simplifying Quantum Physics for Einstein and Bohr - Martijn van Calmthout The Victorian Christmas - Anna Selby Uprooted - Naomi Novik

I don't see myself finishing any more books before tomorrow so 6 books finished for the month. Half of them were Netgalley, which is now clear, Yay!

All were interesting in their own ways but I think the stand-out for the month for me was Occulture, a non-fiction read.

My sample supply has stayed fairly stable as I've read as many as I've added. Hopefully I'll reduce the pile again as there are currently 87!

Meanwhile I'm having some problems with a slow computer so if I'm a little scarce for a few days, that's why. Must get my local tech expert to work out what's causing it.

At least if I spend less time on the Internet, I'll get more reading done!