LoraM

Progress: 27/394pages
Loch Ness Revenge
Hunter Shea
Progress: 84%
The Second Sister (Amendyr Book 1)
Rae D. Magdon
Dark Ride
P.G. Kassel
Progress: 26%
SLEEPY HOLLOW: General of the Dead (Jason Crane Book 3)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 14%

March wrap up

Going Postal (05) by Pratchett, Terry - Briggs, Stephen [Paperback (2005)] - Terry Pratchet Amazing Origami Boxes - Tomoko Fuse

Two books. That's all. But double last month's total!

Still pretty pathetic, but in fact I have done as much reading as time has allowed and have made good progress through two long current reads as well as a lot of samples.

Unfortunately the samples total has increased anyway because silly me went on Twitter and did a search on time travel books!

I've also managed to collect four Netgalley books somehow. One is a sequel to one of my current reads.

I seem to be having a Historical Fiction phase, and many of those are longer than average. One of my current reads exceeds 800 pages! So, hopefully April will be better after finishing off some of the current stuff.