LoraM

Guy Ogilvy
The Taste of Different Dimensions: 15 Fantasy Tales from a Master Storyteller
Alan Dean Foster
Unfettered
Kevin Hearne, Michael J. Sullivan, Brandon Sanderson, Lev Grossman, Patrick Rothfuss, Daniel Abraham, Shawn Speakman, Jennifer Bosworth, Mark Lawrence, Blake Charlton, Peter V. Brett, Geno Salvatore, Robert V.S. Redick, Eldon Thompson, David Anthony Durham, Peter Orull
Progress: 10%
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 71%

March wrap up

Going Postal (05) by Pratchett, Terry - Briggs, Stephen [Paperback (2005)] - Terry Pratchet Amazing Origami Boxes - Tomoko Fuse

Two books. That's all. But double last month's total!

Still pretty pathetic, but in fact I have done as much reading as time has allowed and have made good progress through two long current reads as well as a lot of samples.

Unfortunately the samples total has increased anyway because silly me went on Twitter and did a search on time travel books!

I've also managed to collect four Netgalley books somehow. One is a sequel to one of my current reads.

I seem to be having a Historical Fiction phase, and many of those are longer than average. One of my current reads exceeds 800 pages! So, hopefully April will be better after finishing off some of the current stuff.