LoraM

Progress: 27/394pages
Loch Ness Revenge
Hunter Shea
Progress: 84%
The Second Sister (Amendyr Book 1)
Rae D. Magdon
Dark Ride
P.G. Kassel
Progress: 26%
SLEEPY HOLLOW: General of the Dead (Jason Crane Book 3)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 14%

June wrap up

The Flight of the Griffin - C.M. Gray Cat Lady Embroidery: 380 Ways to Stitch a Cat - Applemints Gypsy Blood - Jeff Gunhus Ecstasy: A Novel of Alma Mahler - Mary Sharratt A Secret Twice Hidden - Shanna Lauffey The City of Brass - S.A. Chakraborty

So, I finished 6 books this month. Not bad for me. 4 of them were Netgalley reads and all of those were good, as was the most recent installment of the time travel series I follow. The one YA book I read was reasonably good even, with a few allowances.

The only problem is that when I was giving feedback at Netgalley, I went a bit mad and requested too many books again! If my currently reading shelf looks mental, it's because I always put my review promises there, even if I haven't started them yet.

This could take a while.