LoraM

Kitchen Witchcraft
Rachel Patterson
Conrad Monk and the Great Heathen Army
Edoardo Albert
Magic Medicine: A Trip Through the Intoxicating History and Modern-Day Use of Psychedelic Plants and Substances
Cody Johnson
Hero at the Fall
Alwyn Hamilton
Progress: 5%
Pieces of Her
Karin Slaughter
John Peters in the land of Demons
A.H.matai
Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, Book One)
Tamora Pierce
Sound—The Fabric of Soul, Consciousness, Reality, and the Cosmos
Ramiro Mendes, João Mendes
Progress: 1%

June wrap up

The Flight of the Griffin - C.M. Gray Cat Lady Embroidery: 380 Ways to Stitch a Cat - Applemints Gypsy Blood - Jeff Gunhus Ecstasy: A Novel of Alma Mahler - Mary Sharratt A Secret Twice Hidden - Shanna Lauffey The City of Brass - S.A. Chakraborty

So, I finished 6 books this month. Not bad for me. 4 of them were Netgalley reads and all of those were good, as was the most recent installment of the time travel series I follow. The one YA book I read was reasonably good even, with a few allowances.

The only problem is that when I was giving feedback at Netgalley, I went a bit mad and requested too many books again! If my currently reading shelf looks mental, it's because I always put my review promises there, even if I haven't started them yet.

This could take a while.