LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

My general opinions on books & occasionally other stuff.

Bingo begins!

Pieces of Her - Karin Slaughter Trapped in Room 217 - Thomas Kingsley Troupe Hark! The Herald Angels Scream - Christopher Golden No 13 Toroni  - Julius Regis The Last Werewolf - Glen Duncan SLEEPY HOLLOW: General of the Dead (Jason Crane Book 3) - Richard Gleaves A Conjuring of Light - V.E. Schwab

I want to read them all at once! But I decided to target my 4th row across to begin with, before chaos takes over.

Amateur Sleuth - Pieces of Her by Karen Slaughter

Ghost Stories - Trapped in Room 217 by Thomas Kingsley Troupe

Genre: Horror - Hark! The Herald Angels Scream edited by Christopher Golden

13 - No. 13 Toroni: A Mystery by Julius Regis

Shifters - The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan

The first 3 are Netgalley books, so Yay! 13 is a short classic mystery, only 70 pages. I think all my other books are in the 300-400 page range but this one is only 70 pages. And Werewolf is in paperback and became my pre-read, so I'm making good progress in it.

I've also changed the status of General of the Dead by Richard Gleaves to currently reading because I just want to get started on it. It's 3rd in a series that I've enjoyed so far and I want to finish. The same applies to A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab, but I'm going to try not to start it just yet.

I like to read multiple books at once, but I do have limits! I also like to stagger beginning new stories so that I have a chance to get into the flow before I'm beginning a new one again. I have 2 anthologies in my intended reads so those don't count because short stories are absorbed in one sitting usually. I just take notes for the review when I've got through all of them.

So, let the chaos begin!