LoraM

The Great Wizards of Antiquity
Guy Ogilvy
Progress: 36%
Unfettered
Kevin Hearne, Michael J. Sullivan, Brandon Sanderson, Lev Grossman, Patrick Rothfuss, Daniel Abraham, Shawn Speakman, Jennifer Bosworth, Mark Lawrence, Blake Charlton, Peter V. Brett, Geno Salvatore, Robert V.S. Redick, Eldon Thompson, David Anthony Durham, Peter Orull
Progress: 10%

Bingo begins!

Pieces of Her - Karin Slaughter Trapped in Room 217 - Thomas Kingsley Troupe Hark! The Herald Angels Scream - Christopher Golden No 13 Toroni  - Julius Regis The Last Werewolf - Glen Duncan SLEEPY HOLLOW: General of the Dead (Jason Crane Book 3) - Richard Gleaves A Conjuring of Light - V.E. Schwab

I want to read them all at once! But I decided to target my 4th row across to begin with, before chaos takes over.

Amateur Sleuth - Pieces of Her by Karen Slaughter

Ghost Stories - Trapped in Room 217 by Thomas Kingsley Troupe

Genre: Horror - Hark! The Herald Angels Scream edited by Christopher Golden

13 - No. 13 Toroni: A Mystery by Julius Regis

Shifters - The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan

The first 3 are Netgalley books, so Yay! 13 is a short classic mystery, only 70 pages. I think all my other books are in the 300-400 page range but this one is only 70 pages. And Werewolf is in paperback and became my pre-read, so I'm making good progress in it.

I've also changed the status of General of the Dead by Richard Gleaves to currently reading because I just want to get started on it. It's 3rd in a series that I've enjoyed so far and I want to finish. The same applies to A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab, but I'm going to try not to start it just yet.

I like to read multiple books at once, but I do have limits! I also like to stagger beginning new stories so that I have a chance to get into the flow before I'm beginning a new one again. I have 2 anthologies in my intended reads so those don't count because short stories are absorbed in one sitting usually. I just take notes for the review when I've got through all of them.

So, let the chaos begin!