LoraM

Little Darlings
Melanie Golding
Progress: 16%
Unfettered
Kevin Hearne, Michael J. Sullivan, Brandon Sanderson, Lev Grossman, Patrick Rothfuss, Daniel Abraham, Shawn Speakman, Jennifer Bosworth, Mark Lawrence, Blake Charlton, Peter V. Brett, Geno Salvatore, Robert V.S. Redick, Eldon Thompson, David Anthony Durham, Peter Orull
Progress: 10%

Bingo Update

So, I've finished three books on my 4th row across and the other two are in progress, both Netgalley books.

Slash marks are called squares, weird kitty is read.

No called squares on that row but I figure the 3rd row will be next. I'm giving first priority to my Netgalley books because some of them had to wait for Bingo to start. Most of them are placed so that they fill 3 squares of a row down or across.

The odd one out, of course, is the one that has waited the longest, but at least it's on that 3rd row and the book for the first square on that row is in progress.

Still no New Release assigned. I KNOW Amazon had a button for new releases, but I can't seem to find it. Smashwords let me down. The filters for Free and Horror brought up books published too long ago. I'll keep watching Netgalley as I expect more Halloween release books will come out in October. Meanwhile I'll keep an eye on what others are reading as well.