LoraM

Progress: 27/394pages
Loch Ness Revenge
Hunter Shea
Progress: 84%
The Second Sister (Amendyr Book 1)
Rae D. Magdon
Dark Ride
P.G. Kassel
Progress: 26%
SLEEPY HOLLOW: General of the Dead (Jason Crane Book 3)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 14%

Free Horror Book Haul

The Amulet Thief - Luanne Bennett Mothman Dynasty: Chicago's Winged Humanoids - Lon Strickler Darkness - Brandon Faircloth The Lighthouse -  Ron; Ripley Surviving the Fall - Stephen Cross Sker House - C.M. Saunders After Party (Life After Life, Vol. #1) - Domino Greensmith Girls: Supernatural Witch Cozy Mystery (Lainswich Witches Series Book 1) - Raven Snow Disquietly Vol. 1 - James G. Boswell The Hermit's Creepy Pet (Single Shot Short Story Series Book 10) - Terry M. West

So, with the category Genre: Horror to fill, did I go to my Kindle folder for Horror and choose one of the 53 books waiting to be read? Noooooo...

This time of year it's more fun to go to the top 100 Free Books in the Horror category on Amazon and start loading up more! There are certain authors always there that I've learned to skip past because they don't write well or their stuff always turns out to be Romance. Nothing against Romance, but it's not what I look for under Horror and I resent spaces being taken up by inappropriate genres. Advice to writers to get their books listed under as many categories as possible actually harms their reputation.

So, I've acquired all those pictured. The Amulet Thief might take over the Relics and Curiosities square to relieve me of an 800+ page book and one of these will fill my Horror genre square. I'm leaning towards Creepy Pet, just my sort of thing.

I think I may need to keep a folder for possible future Bingo selections. I even found a cozy that looked fun. I seem to be finding a lot of anthologies this year. That could be an interesting category for a future Bingo.

If you're into zombie dystopia, The Fall series is all up for free today. Grab them quick because free offers often end after the weekend. I can't vouch for the quality of any of these but you can't beat the price.