LoraM

Progress: 26%
A Conjuring of Light
V.E. Schwab
Progress: 36%
SLEEPY HOLLOW: General of the Dead (Jason Crane Book 3)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 74%
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 71%

September wrap up

White Lies - Jeremy Bates Hark! The Herald Angels Scream - Christopher Golden John Peters in the land of Demons - A.H. Matai Loch Ness Revenge - Hunter Shea Doomsday - Samie Sands Rose Cottage - Mary Stewart Unsettled Spirits - J. Matthew Saunders Barnabas Tew and The Case Of The Missing Scarab - Columbkill Noonan The Hermit's Creepy Pet (Single Shot Short Story Series Book 10) - Terry M. West Trapped in Room 217 - Thomas Kingsley Troupe

Wow, 14 books this month! That's a lot for me. Admittedly I was going for the shorter ones to get through as many as possible. I do have some reading done on longer ones too, so we'll just see how things go in the coming month.

Stand outs this month are The Last Werewolf, White Lies and Pieces of Her. These were all really good. I got various levels of enjoyment from most of them, only one got below 3 stars from me.

Bingo reads continue! But I also have 4 Netgalley books that aren't for Bingo squares so will need to at least make a start on those. Not much sample reading during Bingo. I'll have to devote some time to that in November.