LoraM

Progress: 11%
A Conjuring of Light
V.E. Schwab
Progress: 35%
SLEEPY HOLLOW: General of the Dead (Jason Crane Book 3)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 71%
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 71%
One for the cowboy romance lovers and dog people.

Free until 11/24: Kissing Santa at Steeple Ridge by Liz Isaacson

Reblogged from Iron Canuck:

A restless cowboy, a veterinarian with dating rules, and a chance for happily-ever-after...with dogs!

Logan Buttars has always been good-natured and happy-go-lucky. After watching two of his brothers settle down, he recognizes a void in his life he didn't know about. He tried to fill that void with canine service with special needs students, but it's not quite cutting it.

Veterinarian Layla Guyman has appreciated Logan's friendship and easy way with animals when he comes into the clinic to get the service dogs. When she attends his brother's wedding, she sees him through new eyes.

But with his future at Steeple Ridge in the balance, she's not sure a relationship with him is worth the risk. After all, she's got an established practice in her east-coast hometown and he's talking service dog training all the way across the country in California.

Can she rely on her faith and employ patience to tame Logan's wild heart?

Read all the Steeple Ridge Romance novels by Liz Isaacson!
1. Finding Love at Steeple Ridge
2. Learning Faith at Steeple Ridge
3. Kissing Santa at Steeple Ridge
4. Coming Home to Steeple Ridge

The rest of the series is also current on sale for 99 cents each book.