LoraM

Black Wings
Megan Hart
Progress: 32%
The Unicorn Anthology
Henrnandez, Coville Bruce, Sara A. Mueller, A.C. Wise, Marina Fitch, Peter S. Beagle, Dave Smeds, David Levine, Carrie Vaughn, Karen Joy Fowler, Garth Nix, Patricia A. McKillip
Progress: 26%
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 71%

November 2018 wrap up

Daisy Jones & the Six - Taylor Jenkins Reid Everyday Enchantments - Maria DeBlassie Dark Voyage - Helen Susan Swift Dissolution - C.J. Sansom The Dreamers - Karen Thompson Walker We Sold Our Souls - Grady Hendrix Foundryside - Robert Jackson Bennett The Clockmaker’s Daughter - Kate Morton The Labyrinth of the Spirits - Carlos Ruiz Zafón

9 books finished off, all of them Netgalley reads. Some of them were unfinished from Bingo.

I had some rock and roll between We Sold Our Souls and Daisy Jones and some decent Fantasy from Foundryside as well as a passable ghost story in Dark Voyage and even some Historical Fiction. A pretty decent month of variety.

I also started reading samples again. I'm thinking of devoting some time to clearing them again after I finish off my Netgalley obligations. Now if I can just stop requesting!

I have 8 books in progress, mostly Netgalley, and 3 more I haven't started. Hopefully I'll be close to clearing them by the end of December! Some of them are pretty far along so maybe.