LoraM

Progress: 11%
A Conjuring of Light
V.E. Schwab
Progress: 35%
SLEEPY HOLLOW: General of the Dead (Jason Crane Book 3)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 71%
Don Quixote
Roberto González Echevarría, John Rutherford, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Progress: 71%

November 2018 wrap up

Daisy Jones & the Six - Taylor Jenkins Reid Everyday Enchantments - Maria DeBlassie Dark Voyage - Helen Susan Swift Dissolution - C.J. Sansom The Dreamers - Karen Thompson Walker We Sold Our Souls - Grady Hendrix Foundryside - Robert Jackson Bennett The Clockmaker’s Daughter - Kate Morton The Labyrinth of the Spirits - Carlos Ruiz Zafón

9 books finished off, all of them Netgalley reads. Some of them were unfinished from Bingo.

I had some rock and roll between We Sold Our Souls and Daisy Jones and some decent Fantasy from Foundryside as well as a passable ghost story in Dark Voyage and even some Historical Fiction. A pretty decent month of variety.

I also started reading samples again. I'm thinking of devoting some time to clearing them again after I finish off my Netgalley obligations. Now if I can just stop requesting!

I have 8 books in progress, mostly Netgalley, and 3 more I haven't started. Hopefully I'll be close to clearing them by the end of December! Some of them are pretty far along so maybe.