LoraM

Progress: 100%
A Conjuring of Light
V.E. Schwab
Progress: 45%
SLEEPY HOLLOW: General of the Dead (Jason Crane Book 3)
Richard Gleaves
Progress: 86%

December 2018 wrap-up

Once Upon a River - Diane Setterfield Athena's Champion - Cath Mayo, David Hair The Cat in the Christmas Tree - Peter Scottsdale Tombland - C.J. Sansom The Sorrows - Jonathan Janz

So, just 5 books finished in December. No real stand-outs this time, though Once Upon a River and Tombland were reasonably good. All of these were Netgalley acquisitions. I have 4 more to finish, one of which is rather good. If I can manage not to request anymore new ones, I can get back to reading the books I already have!

My 2019 goals are to clear my samples and backlog of books. That includes all those accumulated free books. Either read or reject. This could be ambitious if many of them are worth reading!

And of course all those paperbacks on my shelves. I've run out of shelves and walls to add new ones! So, I'm going to try to keep at least one paperback going until I work through enough to make them fit at least. I just have to remember how it was last time I moved house.

Yes, some books get kept forever, but I do have a lot that I could read and pass on to the local charity bookstore. Drowning in unread books is getting too stressful!