LoraM

Lora's Rants and Reviews

My general opinions on books & occasionally other stuff.

The Pillars of the Earth
Ken Follett
Progress: 1%
All the Weyrs of Pern
Anne McCaffrey
Progress: 40/478pages
The Healing Powers of Essential Oils: A Complete Guide to Nature's Most Magical Medicine
Cal Orey
Relativity Reborn
Amrit Srecko
Progress: 11%
Essential Oils For Beginners
Kac Young
Progress: 53%

June Wrap-up

Witch Lit: Words From The Cauldron - Witches Who Write Little Darlings - Melanie Golding Haunted Rails - Matthew L. Swayne The Art of Jin Shin: The Japanese Practice of Healing with Your Fingertips - Karen Duffy, Alexis Brink, Elizabeth Cutler Walking to Aldebaran - Adrian Tchaikovsky Taking Up Space - Chelsea Kwakye, Ore Ogunbiyi Limited Wish (Impossible Times #2) - Mark  Lawrence The Immortal City - Amy Kuivalainen Dracopedia Field Guide: Dragons of the World from Amphipteridae through Wyvernae - William O'Connor

Nine books this month, four of them non-fiction and one field guide to Dragons.

The stars in fiction were Witch Lit and Little Darlings, and otherwise were Taking up Space and Dracopedia. I'm still deciding about the Art of Jin Shin. Have to try the techniques more but I'm not a sickly person so there hasn't been much opportunity.

Eight of the nine were from Netgalley, but I'm exercising control more this month because I have too many books in hand that I want to read! I had caught up for about 5 minutes and requested two more, now among my planned July reads.

I really need to spend some time catching up on samples in the coming month. They've got out of hand again!