LoraM

Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

Reading progress - 20%

Clockworkers - Ramsey Isler

I had put this one aside for a while because of my review obligations and also because the main character irritates me to death. However, I always planned to return to it and finish and that time has come.

It's actually very well written in a YA sort of way, I just don't like the character. I do, however, like the elf so he keeps me interested. It was going fast last night so hopefully I'll finish this one soon, which would be good as I seem to have added another Netgalley review to my workload.