LoraM

Progress: 47%
Progress: 76%

Bookaday Sept #4 - The Book you bought for the cover

The Cat Rule Book - Deni Raqueteur

I *NEVER* buy books based just on the cover! I'll notice a book because of a good cover, then I read the description and...

Okay, I got this one because of the cover. It's just a short humor book about cat behavior that only cat owners will appreciate, but such a magnificent cat on the cover and that shade of green got me. It was advertised in the back of another book I read and it was fairly cheap, so I even got a paperback because it looks good on my shelf.

Sue me, it's a kitty!